when can I register

Having trouble? You can ask for help here.
winsupermario1234 wrote:Okay just so you all know, if you have just one account whether it be an on site account or a forum account then from what I know it will work with games and forums soon. Just wait until the new website update is released then it will work. You will also be able to reset your password if you misplaced it. The reason the forum and website have separate accounts is because the forum runs on phpBB. That being said, because the forum runs on different software it has different accounts. That is why you can't sign in on both the site and the forums if you have a single account.
Um? Your info is 40% right and 60% wrong.
Okay, please correct me. Sorry for any mistakes.
winsupermario1234 wrote:Okay just so you all know, if you have just one account whether it be an on site account or a forum account then from what I know it will work with games and forums soon. Just wait until the new website update is released then it will work. You will also be able to reset your password if you misplaced it. The reason the forum and website have separate accounts is because the forum runs on phpBB. That being said, because the forum runs on different software it has different accounts. That is why you can't sign in on both the site and the forums if you have a single account.
tru dat
Hello there,

I'm sorry to announce that account creation has been disabled on our main website.
The registration does open time through time; you should definitely try when that is the situation.

Thanks,
EnergyCell.