GameBoyBlock's First Obby

Got tutorials to do something or you made something cool and want to release it? Do so here.
I have created my very first obby, called GameBoyBlock's First Obby It is know as my very first obby. It took a long time importing and exporting models from ROBLOX Studio 2013 to make things correct. I hope you enjoy my obby and please like it And this is IMPORTANT SO PLZ READ THIS. This is mostly recommended for 2008 RBLXDEV since RBLXDEV 2010 is buggy and kinda glitches the map
Download GameBoyBlock's first obby

From your friendly gamer,
GameBoyBlock
In the picture (which is too large), I can see that you are using Hamachi. When will you ever realise that Hamachi is forbidden? You may get banned if you keep using it. :|
That obby is almost shorter than your dick.

(EnergyCell : I start to wonder why you're a mod now.)
Dirt_Piper wrote:That obby is almost shorter than your dick.

(EnergyCell : I start to wonder why you're a mod now.)
whoa slow down there bud
TeapotDomino wrote:In the picture (which is too large), I can see that you are using Hamachi. When will you ever realize that Hamachi is forbidden? You may get banned if you keep using it. :|
I'm pretty sure you can't get banned for having hamachi installed on your computer, its if you post on the server board "HAMACHI SERVER PLZ JOIN"
Zapped wrote:
TeapotDomino wrote:In the picture (which is too large), I can see that you are using Hamachi. When will you ever realize that Hamachi is forbidden? You may get banned if you keep using it. :|
I'm pretty sure you can't get banned for having hamachi installed on your computer, its if you post on the server board "HAMACHI SERVER PLZ JOIN"
PMing people "JOIN MY HAMACHI SERVER ID RAWFLKMSDAF PW FUCKRAYMONF" is not allowed either.
Raymonf wrote:
Zapped wrote:
PMing people "JOIN MY HAMACHI SERVER ID RAWFLKMSDAF PW FUCKRAYMONF" is not allowed either.
Good to know.
I have hamachi installed dont ban me
Not to mention full of free models probably.
that's enough. stop making fun of him.