thats right i came up with the idea

guy: "ray wheres our osu board in rblxdev :^)"
umad
ar10 noscope
raymonf where is the anime forum?
Dipperpines wrote:raymonf where is the anime forum?
weeb
Dipperpines wrote:raymonf where is the anime forum?
Yeah where's the anime forum?
winsupermario1234 wrote:
Dipperpines wrote:raymonf where is the anime forum?
Yeah where's the anime forum?
you're a weeb too
Raymonf wrote:
winsupermario1234 wrote:Yeah where's the anime forum?
you're a weeb too
lol do you even know what a weeb is
oh rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
where is our
  • furry forum
  • anime forum
  • reptilian brotherhood forum
  • vore forum :D
  • george bush forum
  • hillary/bill clinton forum
  • idiotic question forum
  • "I JUST SHIT MY PANTS" forum
idk I just pulled all of that out of my ass
Goodra wrote:oh rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
where is our
  • furry forum
  • anime forum
  • reptilian brotherhood forum
  • vore forum :D
  • george bush forum
  • hillary/bill clinton forum
  • idiotic question forum
  • "I JUST **** MY PANTS" forum
idk I just pulled all of that out of my ass
all of those are terrible. no
winsupermario1234 wrote:
Raymonf wrote:
winsupermario1234 wrote:Yeah where's the anime forum?
you're a weeb too
lol do you even know what a weeb is
yes
kk well if you really wanted to erase my image you could have used your fake arse content deletion message